Modular buildings have advantages over conventional buildings, for a variety of reasons…
- Speed of construction/faster return on investment. Modular construction allows for the building and the site work to be completed simultaneously.
- Indoor construction. Assembly is independent of weather, which can increase work efficiency and avoids damaged building material.
- Ability to service remote locations. Particularly in areas that may be located far from industrial centers.
- Low waste. With the same plans being constantly built, the manufacturer has records of exactly what quantities of materials are needed for a given job.
- Environmentally friendly construction process. Modular construction reduces waste and site disturbance compared to site-built structures.
- Flexibility. One can continually add to a modular building, including creating multiple widths and stories.